If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

Go down

Re: If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

Post by Ace Alexander on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 am

I don't know if I'd have the time to do it on a regular basis. But when I do have the time, I could help when I can.
Ace Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vgm

Post by GM on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:42 am

Would you like to be vgm of rp's and comms?

GM

Back to top Go down

rp

Post by GM on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:41 am

Great that's ok I can edit it before I put it in the show

GM

Back to top Go down

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

Post by Ace Alexander on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 am

Backstage, Jessica is roaming around looking for an interview. Down the hall she thinks she sees someone and begins running up to them. As she gets closer, she can see that it's Ace Alexander.

Jessica: Ace! Ace! Can I get a quick word?

Ace stops and turns around. He looks Jessica up and down before flashing her a big smile.

Ace: For you? Anything.

Jessica: Thanks. How are things going so far for you here in UCW?

Ace: So far, so good. I made a killing playing some cards with some of the workers earlier. It was too easy but hey, money is money.

Jessica: Remind me never to play cards with you. I might lose something else than money.

Ace laughs as Jessica continues on.

Jessica: So what about tonight? You have a match against Ricky The Animal Johnson. Are you ready for it?

Ace: Am I ready for it?

Ace laughs again.

Ace: You should go find that dude and ask if he's ready for me.

Jessica: You seem pretty sure of yourself for someone who's never wrestled in a professional match before.

Ace: I've been fightin' since I was a kid, against guys who were older and usually bigger than me. Not to mention it wasn't in a ring. It was on the streets. Where there's no rules. I was ready back then and I'm definitely ready now.

Jessica: Yes, but like you said those were street fights with no rules. Can you transition into the wrestling world where the rules are a part of the game?

Ace: Rules were meant to be broken. Like a buddy of mine always says, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

Jessica: Proclaiming you're going to cheat is probably not the best thing to do.

Ace: Hey, it ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

Ace smirks and gives a wink to Jessica.

Jessica laughs.

Jessica: Well, I guess you got me there Ace. Good luck tonight!

Ace: Luck ain't got nothin' to do with it. I'm just flat out better, and everyone will see that tonight. Catch you later Jess.

With that, Ace turns and walks off down the hall.

Jessica: There you have it. A confident Ace Alexander. We'll see if he has that same confidence after his match.

(Hope it was cool I used the interviewer. And I don't see pink on the color chart here or I woulda gave her part color.)
Ace Alexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum