Re: the interview

Post by Kid Brainz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 am

Edited *yawns*

Kid Brainz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Brainz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:20 am

I know its our next match i was in a hurry but you get what i mean ...'in the tag match tonight' was what i meant but i was getting phone calls

Kid Brainz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

title match

Post by GM on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 am

what do you by at the ppv your tag match is on the next show

GM

Back to top Go down

the interview

Post by Kid Brainz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am

-Fireworks blows of at the entrance zone,work out by jay cole starts playing as Kid Brainz walks out from the entrance tunnel and walks down to the ring wearing a white shirt and shorts with white vans shoes as the fans are cheering, John is standing at the middle of the ring smiling-
Gerard: Ladies and gentle men we have an interview happening now, Kid Brainz is coming out here to talk about his upcoming tag match.
Jackson:Yes the match with him and Orion against Fardeen and Ichigo, its going to be quite a match up i mean there all great.
Gerard: You got that right four competitive wrestlers.
Jackson:Wonder what Kid has to say out here after that scene with Fardeen and Orion.
-Kid Brainz walks to the camera man and gets a mic and enters the ring and seats down on the second chair as John sits on the first one-
John: Wow Kid...it is great to have you here and i see you getting ready for your tag match against Fardeen and Ichigo.
-Fans start cheering to the sound of their names-
Kid Brainz: Well you know it's going to be a good match i mean i'm tagging up with Orion who is a great guy...you know it's all just good.
John: Argh! Common, give me something better than that i mean don't you have any intentions to making it just more than good by schooling Fardeen and Orion after what they said the other time.
Kid Brainz: Well..... i do.
-crowd starts cheering as Kid starts smiling, commentators start sidetalking-
Gerard: Don't that just sound good now.
-camera goes back to Kid-
Kid Brainz: I mean obviously i and Orion do but, talking ain't going to prove anything.
John: Well and what if you guys get screwed.What if they show you guys why they where champions.
-commentators sidetalk-
Jackson: HA! That is quite a question.
Kid Brainz: Well it's all happens for the best......you know what that not going to happen ok
-fans start cheering loud-
Kid Brainz:I and Orion are going to prove it, they may have been champions then but you know that was then and now....
-Kid Brainz is interrupted by the fire at the titan tron as Ichigo walks out with a mic and stands at the entrance zone and smiles at Kid-
-Kid stands up from his seat and walks to the ropes looking at Ichigo as the fans start cheering loudly-
Gerard: WHAT! Ichigo is out here this may not end well.
Jackson:You got that right! We may say see half of the tag match happen here tonight ladies and gentlemen.
-Ichigo slowly puts his mic to his mouth while staring at Kid-
Ichigo: you wouldn't school us if we were handicapped and you were a teacher, infact you and Orion wouldn't school me.
-Kid already stuck his first leg out of the ropes to rush Ichigo but paused as broken bones starts playing and GM Chris Storms walks out with a mic-
Gerard: Oh! Here comes our General Manager,what has he got to say.
-camera turns to GM chris storms as he puts his mic at his mouth-
GM Chris Storms: Now hold your fire boys, this will be settled at your tag team match tonight ok but right now none this will happen is that clear.
-Broken bones starts playing as chris points at both of them and gives a calm down sign,fans are cheering as loud as ever,Chris exits as he walks to the entrance tunnel-
Gerard: Wow Jackson you hear that.
Jackson:That's right in the tag team match that will be settled.
Gerard: Well ladies and gentlemen,we'll catch all this soon to come.
-camera fades away-

Last edited by Kid Brainz on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was in a hurry at first( took me just 3 minutes to make))

Kid Brainz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down